To access the challenger selling styles login please click the following link.
Download & view The Dr. Selling Styles Interpretation Guide and Test Taking Instructions
The Worlds leading diagnostic tool. Used by Recruiters and Sales Managers to identify sales potential for selection and training purposes
Discover if you're a hunter or farmer? Transform your team into proactive sales professionals. This free offer is for a strictly limited time. Act now and download the offer and instructions.
Sales Psychology Australia offers leading sales organisations an integrated approach across four core competencies, that together combine to drive overall sales force effectiveness; namely,
Put your sales force on the path to significantly higher performance. Sales Psychology Australia tackles the issues surrounding sales force effectiveness to help you design and implement high-impact sales strategies to accomplish your revenue and profit objectives.
Sales Psychology Australia applies an evidenced based approach towards sales productivity improvement that delivers tangible gains in bottom line results and delivers them fast!
Assisting businesses to grow establish traction and improve in there ability to sell, our unique programs & tailor made solution build sustainable entrepreneurial environments , allowing companies to enhance competitiveness through redefining their operating policies, gaining efficiency, creating differentiation and expanding markets.
Aligning your skills and and sales force effectivness through world leading psychometric instruments to competently profile sales strengths and weaknesses across your exhisting sales force.
A unique one-day discovery program designed to turbo-charge market developments, unite sales, marketing and product development teams.
Breakdown barriers that inhibit the product development, sales & marketing departments from working as one united and powerful team.
• Speed up the markets adoption of your new products, services or innovations by aligning product life cycle to the optimum target markets.
• Rapidly access new markets with resonating value propositions that give your customers the confidence to invest in your in- novative solutions.
• Diagnostic Relationships is the only sales development program specifically designed for product development & marketing teams and the only new market development program specifically designed for sales teams.
The "World's Best" Sales Recruitment & Profiling Tool - SPQ*GOLD®
Takes the "guesswork" out of hiring new recruits or precisely diagnoses the causes of under-performance and over-performance in your existing sales force and improve hiring effectiveness in new sales recruits by up to 80%.
This 110-question computer-scored assessment which takes only 45 minutes to complete and is know to be the most rigorously validated instrument of its kind, SPQ*GOLD® is used by sales-dependent and recruitment organizations worldwide to help streamline selection procedures, maximize training effectiveness and improve sales productivity. This assessment will provide insights and answers to the following questions and take the guesswork out of selection and hiring:
• How much is this sales person capable of selling?
• Can they hit the ground running and start selling immediately?
• Are they a hunter or a farmer or a combination of both?
• Will they be easy to manage; or will you end up with a HR nightmare?
• How much of their motivational energy will be applied to the accelerator or the brake when they hit the road selling? Are they 'all talk' but no action?
Sales Psychology Australia offers leading sales organisations an integrated approach across four core competencies, that together combine to drive overall sales force effectiveness; namely, Sales Process, Selling Value, Sales Presentation and Sales Performance.
Sales Psychology Australia has capability to indentify discrete or hidden sources of customer value and to translate value into an innovative and highly effective sales strategy.
Sales Psychology Australia posseses world leading psychometric instruments to competently profile sales strengths and weaknesses across the exhisting sales force.
Sales Psychology Australia tackles the issues surrounding sales force effectivness to help you design and impement high-impact sales strategies to accomplish your revenue and profit objectives.
Sales Psychology Australia has the expertise to design and deliver winning sales presentation and sales communication strategies to convert more face-to-face meetings into actual sales.
Sales Psychology Australia has capability to identify discrete or hidden sources of customer value and to translate value into an innovative and highly effective sales strategy.
We usually begin with an internal hypothesis to describe precisely what typical customer's value most. Next, we conduct a research and alignment phase to understand the linkages and/or disconnect between what customers value most, relative to the value delivered by the supplier's solution – we call this the value gap. Finally, we close the value gap, by creating a new value-based sales strategy.
The value based sales strategy is usually a custom designed, sales training and development program built from the ground-up and delivered to the entire sales team over one to two days. Depending on the size of the project, the entire value creation and implementation process takes somewhere from 10 to 90 days to complete.
We typically start with sales profile of your sales organisation using Sales Psychology Australia's Sales Diagnostic tools to understand the ways in which you can leverage from the findings to close important gaps across critical sales personality traits, sales behaviours and competencies such as contact initiation, influencing and closing.
After the profile is complete and summarised, we sit down with you to assess the results and identify what options are available to build a behavioural and skills profile of current best practice in your organisation.
Experience shows every organisation has existing best practices or "star performers" – the problem is that they have not captured this critical information in a format that is leveraged across the entire team. We export the profile of 'star performers' as the 'best practice' sales recruitment profile.
Behavioural change or sales development programs are designed and implemented where required. Staff turnover and retention usually improves by up to 100% through better hiring decisions and less turnover. Sales productivity usually increases 10%. Depending on the size of the sales profiling project, it takes somewhere from 5 days to 60 days to complete
Sales Psychology Australia has expertise to design your firm's unique sales process and document best practice sales behaviours and selling skills across each step of the selling process.
To design and document your firm's unique sales process we bring together your company's Sales Management brains trust for a preliminary planning workshop. During this planning meeting, we focus on identifying core-selling tasks and key sales objectives. At the end of this planning day, we have mapped the core-selling tasks and main objectives that deliver the linear sales process meta-model.
We then conduct a further series of mini-workshops, usually over a two-month period to identify the strategies, skills, objectives, tools and metrics that underpin each stage of the sales meta-model or process.
Depending on the complexity of the sales process, the entire design, mapping and documentation process takes anywhere from 1 Day to 20 days to complete.
What does it take, then, to 'sell visually' in powerful ways?
Understanding design principles is important. Working with pictures, animations, video clips, and attractive layouts … that's all part of it, too. However, these obvious components are merely manifestations of deeper guiding concepts that are more important. Together, these concepts are called visual language.
Excellent sales presenters understand the natural laws, rules, and best practices of visual language above and beyond anything they create. Eventually they reach a state called visually fluency, where graphical expression flows with the same ease as speaking or writing words.
Of course, visual fluency doesn't happen by accident. It takes time and work, just like learning any other spoken or written language. Depending on the size of the presentation project, organising ideas and designing sales content takes somewhere from 2 days to 20 days to complete.
Sales Psychology Australia has capability to indentify discrete or hidden sources of customer value and to translate value into an innovative and highly effective sales strategy..
Getting a new product or service adopted, even when it has obvious advantages, is difficult. Many innovations require a lengthy period of many years from the time when they become available to the time when they are widely adopted. Therefore, a common problem for many business organisations is how to speed up the rate of diffusion and get to the close - fast!
We invest time to understand and document your needs.
We reach agreement about the sales objectives.
We then design and build the necessary tools and processes.
We then deliver the content to the team in a highly interactive and stimulating workshop setting.
Finally we measure and monitor the post workshop outcomes to make sure you receive a return on your investment.
PerformanceCentre provides software and services to help large sales teams manage their sales incentive reporting and commission plan payments.
Effectively implemented incentive plans have a significant and positive impact on sales performance yet many companies experience significant pain managing sales incentives because existing systems are limited, rigid or otherwise inadequate.
PerformanceCentre solves sales commission plan headaches with a flexible platform and expert services that accommodate the unique complexities you face in managing your sales incentive plans.
Our software An online (SaaS) platform for managing sales incentive reporting and commission plan payments. It calculates, analyses, and communicates incentive pay and performance.. PerformanceCentre is designed to account for the complex and frequently changing relationships between participants, managers, territories, products, and customers - for multiple role-based plans, over different time periods.
Our services offers deep expertise in sales incentive compensation plan design and implementation. This is based on more than 15 years experience in the field. PerformanceCentre provides a range of advisory and implementation services to maximise the the design and implementation of your sales commissions and incentive programs.
New technology & business start-ups
• R&D, Product development, sales and marketing teams and executives
• Government bodies and Not For Profit Organisations focused on trade and new market development
When sales are disappointing, product develop- ment and marketing departments often place blame with the sales force, citing poor execution of an otherwise brilliant new product introduction strategy.
In turn, sales departments tend to believe that marketers are out of touch with what’s really go- ing on with customers. Each group often undervalues the others contri- butions. This lack of alignment ends up retarding development of new markets, burning cash and ultimately hurting corporate performance.
1. The benefits of designing and implementing a marketing orientated approach in a Business-to-Business selling environment, to en- gender customer trust, loyalty and respect.
2. The importance of selecting and tar- geting innovators and early adopters at the launch of new products, innovations or when approaching new markets.,
3. The five critical customer decision drivers that stall development of new markets and ways to overcome the customer compre- hension barrier.
4. The crucial linkages between your new product introduction strategy and effective ex- ecution of the sales strategy.
5. How to leverage highly differentiated and tangible value at the early stage of the new product adoption curve so that new markets take-off and grow quickly.
1. The sales and marketing decision drivers at planning and implementation phases that influence behaviour of both the ‘J’ and ‘S’ Curves of the product life cycle.
2. The necessity of designing resonating value propositions at product launch to help salespeople connect the strengths of your innovation to the customers business objectives.
3. The importance of translating the fea- tures and benefits of your innovation into a tan- gible value equation your customer both agrees with and has the confidence to invest in.
4. The professional sales and marketing mindset that recognises the difference between a decision to buy versus a decision to change.
5. How to work smarter not harder by reducing the amount of heavy lifting required across the sales process through the design and implementation of sales tools and value calcula- tors at the new product launch stage.
Upon complete this program, you will:
Know how to position yourself more confidently as an ethical, professional and value orientated sales and marketing executive
• Understand how to leverage a value based selling methodology and avoid the commodity trap
• Learn what product development, sales and marketing teams all have in common and discover how to approach generic marketing problems using a common vocabulary.
• Know how to apply the concept of turbo- charged market development to new markets, products and services
• How to identify, select and target the right customers across all stages of the product life cycle.
• How to assure the value promise across all stages of the sales process to gener- ate sustainable and profitable customer relationships
Once you apply learning’s from this program you will;
• Stay on the strategic course and grow new markets quicker.
• Avoid doing desperate things and generate higher revenues and margins.
• Enjoy the benefits of closer relationships and better communication across the entire team.
• Reduce sales lead times and improve sales conversion ratio’s.
• Understand how to spend more time with high quality sales opportunities in optimum target market(s)
• Find enjoyment in your customer relation- ships and generate more satisfied and more loyal customers. Allowing your customers to discover your true value and give them the confidence to invest in your solutions.
Looking for a tailor made solution for your exciting new project or do you just want to inquire about our services? In any case, send us a message at email@example.com or use the contact form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
“ With extensive experience in people management goal setting, team development in both retail & direct to consumer merchandise markets Loretta held senior management rolls with national retail chains & specialized in personal development & strategic growth of channel outlets. ”
“ Marcusse manages end to end business solutions focused on brand enhancement, E-Learning, CI, marketing & digital strategies web development & client communication for Sales Psychology Australia and its domestic & International customers. ”